With an increase in plant complexity, peripheral connection via fieldbus has long been standard in most automated infrastructures. This is why Schleicher has equipped its "RIO" I/O system with comprehensive modules that pick up, route and output the necessary process-specific signal mix.
The range of RIO components and modules includes:
- Bus connectors for linking modules with Profibus-DP and CANopen fieldbuses
- Digital I/O modules with 4, 8 or 16 channels using vibrostable spring-force clamping technology
- Analog I/O modules for recording measured values and transferring actuating signals to the field peripherals
- Terminal expansions for the provision of two additional distribution levels (this allows three-wire connection technology for all RIO module types)
- Compact I/O with up to 16 digital channels and integrated bus connector for Profibus-DP, CANopen
- Function modules for recording and/or analysing decentral processes (they disengage the central control and increase local precision. Their micro-second response speed is independent of fieldbus delays and PLC cycle times).
- Axis interface including pulse generator interface, amongst others
- Positioning module
- Temperature recording module for sensors and thermoelements
> Operating Manual
> Operating Manual RIO Bus Couplers EC/BC
> Operating Manual RIO Expansion Modules